Az előadások megtekintése ingyenes, de regisztrációhoz kötött a
címen, 2018. május 20-ig.
A regisztrációra a beérkezési sorrend figyelembevételével az előadóterem befogadóképességéig van lehetőség.
Smart, Sustainable and Safe Cities Conference
25/05/2018 – 26/05/2018
Submissions are managed through the EasyChair system. The paper submission process consists of two stages: Abstract submission (until
31/01/2018 deadline for Extended Abstract submission: 07/02/2018 Midnight) — you need to create a new submission in the EasyChair without full paper text. Abstracts shall be no more than 15 lines.
Format of the abstract: http://ewh.ieee.org/r2/wash_nova/mags/ieeeimagine/abstract_template.html
Full paper submission (until 20/03/2018 Midnight) — you add a full paper in DOCX format to the submission. The papers submitted should contain original unpublished results in Conference/journal topics fields. The papers should not exceed 6 pages.
Abstracts are expected in connection to the primary indicators of Smart, Sustainable and Safe Cities. Main topics of the Special Issue: The 3rd edition of the conference will include several smart, sustainable and safe cities related topics and will focus on issues of Critical Computer-Based Systems, Electrical Engineering, Informatics and innovative solutions in Smart, Sustainable and Safe Cities (for example reliable, safe and secure computing for smart-cities).
The papers will be reviewed by independent experts and by members of the program committee.
Review Process: Submitted papers are reviewed by national and foreign referees. The refereeing is done by anonymous reviewers.
Phases of the process
- • Journal format requirements checking
- • Plagiarism checking
- • English language pre-review
- • Blind peer review
- • English proofreading
The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the agenda.
Call For Papers, submission link (only for scientific presenters): https://easychair.org/cfp/SSSCC_2018
Registration for the audience: https://goo.gl/forms/OfxCjDW9qXQncKnv2
List of Topics
- • Technologies for smart cities
- • Cyber Physical Systems
- • Information and data processing, algorithms, agents, simulation and prediction
- • Best practices for smart cities transformation
- • RFID based control system for smart city Transportation
- • Intelligent Transportation Systems and technologies
- • Computer-based systems for smart cities
- • Intelligent Computing Systems
- • Applications of artificial intelligence in smart cities
- • Sensors, networks, smart and emerging technologies
- • Smart city system security and privacy
- • Urban computing for smart cities
- • Smart city big data and open data
- • Smart city sensing and IoT
- • City environment monitoring and analysis
- • City emergency management and infrastructures
- • Critical Infrastructure Protection
- • Control network and SCADA security
- • Factory 4.0
- • Smart cities are energy efficient cities
- • Intelligent Manufacturing and automation
- • Smart Materials and Systems for smart cities
Patron of the Conference
Prof. Dr. Mihály RÉGER, Rector of Óbuda University
István TARLÓS, Mayor of Budapest
- Barna László IANTOVICS, Romania
- Dalibor DOBRILOVIC, Serbia
- Dóra MAROS, Hungary
- Enikő BITAY, Romania
- Francesco FLAMMINI, Italy
- György SCHUSTER, Hungary
- Gyula MESTER, Hungary
- Hiro FUJII, Japan
- István TAKÁCS Hungary
- Josip STEPANIC, Croatia
- Katalin GYÖRGY TAKÁCSNÉ, Hungary
- Kornélia LAZÁNYI, Hungary
- Lucia FIGULI, Slovakia
- Michel ARRIGONI, France
- Mihály LADOS, Hungary
- Mihály RÉGER, Hungary
- Rosalina Bessa BABO, Portugal
- Sándor Tihamér BRASSAI, Romania
- Tünde KOVÁCS, Hungary
- Zdeněk DVOŘÁK, Slovakia
- Zoltán RAJNAI, Hungary
- • Dániel TOKODY, Hungary
- • Tünde KOVÁCS, Hungary
- • Zoltán NYIKES, Hungary
- • Gyula MESTER, Hungary
- • József PAPP, Hungary
- • Josip STEPANIC: How smart the drones should be, to be useful in smart cities?
- • Ferenc PONGRÁCZ: Smart Cities in the age of Digital Reinvention
- • Dalibor DOBRILOVIC: Networking technologies for Smart Cities: An overview
- • Francesco FLAMMINI: Smart-Troubleshooting Symbiotic Autonomous Systems in the Connected Society
- • Mária HEINCZINGER: New approaches for community-driven sustainable mobility innovations
- • Zoltán TÓTH, Jansik BALÁZS: Smart City services and developments at Antenna Hungária
- • Tamás ERHARDT: Fully integrated building management system for the really smart cities
- • Sándor BŐSZE, Nikolett SZALAI: Smart city, smart roads, sustainable urban (and interurban) transport planning
- • Viktória BODON SIPOSNÉ: Complete Solutions for Catering Software
- • Sándor SZABÓ: Integrated Smart City platform
- • László SZABÓ: Considerations re security issues of Smart Cities using IoT technology
- • Csaba KIS: Smart Cities and Social Networking
- • Alexandra BARDÓCZI: The Future of Data-Driven Urban Planning
SSSCC 2018 abstracts in digital Proceedings
All abstracts submitted to the conference will be published in the peer-reviewed digital Proceedings. The maximum length of the abstract is 1 page. Proceedings will be published on-line in Open Access with an ISBN number.
Articles in journals
Full articles associated with contributions presented at the SSSCC 2018 conference will be facilitated for publication in journals. Conference internal/ external reviewers will advise authors on how to improve the manuscripts and suggest journals suitable for publication. Authors will select a journal for publication.
Final revised articles submitted to journals by the authors will undergo peer-review procedures consistent with journals’ standards. Typically, at least two independent journals’ reviewers will have to approve the final manuscripts.
In addition some journals will offer special issues or invite/accept regular submissions for selected SSSCC 2018 full papers. The publication process will be supported by conference editors and reviewers. Journals will include e.g. Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems – INDECS.
Journal Interdisciplinary Description of Complex Systems - INDECS, is a scientific journal, published quarterly as the online (ISSN 1334-4676), and printed (ISSN 1334-4684) edition. It is financially supported by Croatian Ministry of Science and Education. INDECS is indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection, DOAJ EBSCO Academic SearchTM Complete, EconLit, ERIH PLUS, and Ulrich s.
Details about the required format of the paper (templates) and the submission process can be found on the above mentioned Journals website.
The Association of Hungarian PhD and DLA Students (DOSZ)
Faculty of Security Engineering, University of Žilina
Óbuda University (1084.Budapest, Tavaszmező u. 15-17.)
Dániel TOKODY, email@example.com
Tünde KOVÁCS, firstname.lastname@example.org
Zoltán NYIKES, email@example.com
Óbuda University Kandó Kálmán Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Companies, SMEs and other organizations are invited to present their solutions during the conference. Enquiries about sponsorship should be sent to the e-mail address of the conference (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The registration fee for scientific presenters: 300 EUR (https://easychair.org/cfp/SSSCC_2018)
Audience only: 0 EUR (Registration only, https://goo.gl/forms/OfxCjDW9qXQncKnv2)
Payment method (after Abstract Acceptance)
At the registration, please indicate, if the billing name and billing address is different from your name and address. Presenters are approved if their abstract is accepted and registration fee is payed. Papers not presented or submitted after these dates cannot be published in this special issue, in case they comply with scientific, formatting and language editting requirements.
The Conference registration fee is EUR 300, which includes conference participation with presentation, coffee and snacks in the breaks, lunch and gala dinner. Conference participant (with presentation) limit: 30 person.
Please, wire transfer the registration fee within 10 days after abstract acceptance, 12th April 2018 the latest to bank account Erste Bank: 11600006-00000000-62169239, Erste Bank BIC / SWIFT code: GIBAHUHB. Also please include as a comment: „SSSCC 2018”, Last name, First name.